I ordered a laptop computer yesterday. I was so excited. I’ve been wanting one for a few years now, and our computer is very old and big. Then, I did our budget last night. I called Dell this morning. I cancelled the computer order.
So since I’m feeling a little bummed and crampy and greasy this morning, I thought I should write down a few things that WILL make me happy today.
- it’s raining. it’s supposed to rain all day
- my mother-in-law is coming over this afternoon to clean– not tidy-up but CLEAN. She does those wonderful things that you never get to like mopping the floors, wiping down baseboard molding, dusting…
- i have several really fun knitting projects going right now
- emma is creatively painting with paintbrush, paper and WATER this morning.
- Mary is happily chatting in her crib, emma is snuggled under the covers watching Maisy and I get a peaceful shower. I may even dry my hair with the hair dryer…